In this detailed guide, I’m going to write about how one can install IPTV on Roku. This is a 5 mins read article. So, please stick to the page. Before knowing about the procedure, let’s first understand what are the benefits and why we need IPTV on Roku?
Nowadays cable TV/Set-top box industry is growing exponentially. Eventually, they are charging the prices like never before. It’s becoming very expensive to buy a cable connection, that also offers very limited content. It’s agonizing, isn’t it??? To make you get rid of that situation, I’m introducing the simple technique by which you can stream no. of live channels at a very reasonable price.
What are Roku & IPTV???
As you know Roku is a portable streaming player which allows you to access the latest entertainment content like movies, broadcasted channels and TV shows. In addition to that, the Roku player offers you to listen up music, sports and live channels around the globe.
IPTV is a digital media player which is having over 70,000 IPTV channels and 9000 Video On Demand HD TV Shows at lower rates. You can stream over 6000 channels across the globe from 38 countries.
Install IPTV on Roku
It’s a very simple task to get IPTV channels on Roku. You just have to know copy and paste commands.
Creating an M3U Playlist
- First of all, get the IPTV channels list.
- On your PC, make the text file with an extension.m3u.
- Now copy the IPTV Channels list into that .m3u file.
- That’s it, you successfully created the M3U Playlist.
- After that, copy the file into a USB drive.
Inserting IPTV Channels into Roku
- Once you created the M3U playlist, it’s time to launch them into Roku.
- Connect the USB to the Roku player.
- You’ll get prompt, make sure to allow that.
- Now paste the M3U Playlist in Roku.
- That’s it!!!
- Just click on the playlist, now you can see your favourite channels are on your Roku TV.
Install Live Net TV on Roku (A perfect IPTV for Roku)
Live Net TV is an android application which allows you to watch thousands of Live Channels from all over the world. You can watch Movies, Live TV Shows and sports and most popular niches can be watched from various countries such as UK, USA, India, Iran, Pakistan and many others. Live Net TV enables us to watch any cable TV channel without a subscription. It’s awesome, right!!! Let’s now see how to install this application on Roku.
To get Live Net TV on Roku TV, you need to use your Android mobile for the casting purpose.
- Connect Roku device to a TV and make sure that it’s connected to the active internet connection.
- Download the Live Net TV apk on your smartphone. Click here to get the file.
- Install the file like any other Android application.
- On Roku Player, go to Settings and turn on the Screen Mirror Option.
- By using the Cast or Screen Mirroring option in your smartphone, pair up with Roku.
- You will now see, both Roku and your mobile phone connected to the same internet connection.
- Now, open the Live Net TV on your mobile.
- Hurray!!! We can see Live Net TV is running on Roku.
- Enjoy browsing hundreds of live TV channels and TV Shows on your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is safe to use the app. As the app is developed by one of the prominent developers, it has undergone different anti-virus software and found to be clean.
It all depends on the country that you’re living, anyhow use this application on your discretion.
Yes, both give you the same features. Live Net TV is a part of the IPTV application.