Hey Kodi users, today we’re going to introduce the new streaming addon to watch all popular media content. Start to install Cinema HD on Kodi (Krypton, Leia) by using this guide.
But, the sad truth is Cinema HD Addon is not available for Kodi. You’ll never find this addon on both Kodi’s Addon store and third-party addon source so please don’t waste your time. It may be because of a new app, no one couldn’t try to build its Kodi addon.
Please don’t skip this page because I found a similar alternative and it works the same as Cinema HD. It is easy to use and install. Also, from trusted builders and safe to use as well.
Install Cinema HD on Kodi
Follow our unique method that can able to install Cinema HD alike app on Kodi device.
- Start Kodi on your device and go to its Settings -> File Manager. Now, double click on Add Source and then None.
- Add the file source URL in the Path field: http://srp.nu/ and Name as Cinema HD. Click on Ok.
- Go to the Add-ons section and click on Install from zip file.
- Now, select Showbox repo from the list. Next click to select repository.jesusboxtv-1.x.x.zip.
- Get back to the System -> Add-ons and click on Install from repository.
- Click on Jesus repository option and leave everything.
- Install Showbox Arize by going Add-ons -> Video Add-ons.
- To visit again this app, Kodi Menu -> Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Showbox/CinemaHD. You can watch all Hulu/Netflix Shows for free.
This method works for all versions of Kodi including Jarvis 16 or below. Be stick to this page for official Cinema HD addon for Kodi. Using Showbox is not legal in any device so to get rid of it, please use premium VPN services. I suggest people to use legal Kodi Addons to watch copyrighted movies and shows.