BritBox is a new streaming service which is created by BBC & ITV. It is a subscription-based entertainment application. It is similar to Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and Vudu. And it mainly hosts British Contents. Let’s learn about how to install BritBox on Roku.
One of the major setbacks of the application is, it is not available in some countries such as India, Germany and Japan, etc..,
BritBox has the most comprehensive collection of British content and it also produces original shows from UK based production companies.
It is available on all major streaming platforms and devices like smartphones, tablets, computer, Chromecast, Apple TV and Roku.
I’ve gone through various techniques on how to Install BritBox on Roku and giving you the best method. So, if you follow the below technique then no need to refer any other web sites.
As I mentioned, this is a subscription-based streaming service, so let’s have look at what are the subscription prices???
App Subscriptions Details
Though BritBox mainly focuses on British Contents, subscription prices are vary based on GEO locations.
In the US, BritBox subscription prices are $6.99 per month and the annual subscription fee will be $69.99. But in Canada, the prices are $8.99/month and $89.99/year respectively.
The prices are very reasonable when compared to other streaming apps. On an average BritBox charges $7.06/month. And it costs $70.60/year.
You can access HD Movies/Shows across multiple screens and devices. We do have an option of 7- day free trial to explore more about BritBox. It won’t ask you any commitment, and you can cancel anytime.
Features of BritBox
- You can easily cancel the subscription.
- There is a gigantic collection of Movies, Comedies, Dramas, Lifestyle shows and documentaries.
- All the shows will automatically be added after airing on TV.
- You will get contents from the BBC and ITV.
- It is compatible across smartphones, tablets, computer, Chromecast, Apple TV and Roku.
Now it’s time for us to know how to get BritBox on Roku.
Quick Steps to Install BritBox on Roku
We don’t need any turnaround process to download BritBox on Roku. You know, the app is officially available in Roku Channel Store. So, you need not go to any other third-party stores to download the app.
Having said that, the procedure is simple and straight away. Just follow the steps as it is and have fun watching your Favorite Movies and TV Shows.
- Connect the Roku device to your TV.
- Go to Roku Home Page.
- Select the appropriate Roku Channel to get the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for BritBox and Click Add channel.
- Give a moment for the app to install on your Roku device.
- With this, you successfully added BritBox to your Roku.
I presume that you’re thinking to open BritBox and start watching your favourite Movies/TV Shows. No, you can’t do that right away.
Since BritBox is a premium app and you must have an account with it. So, please buy a subscription for the app. Please refer Subscription details above and select the plan as per your wish.
Once you buy the subscription pack, it’s time for you to activate the BritBox on Roku.
- First of all, open BritBox on Roku.
- It’ll display an Activation Code for using it on Roku.
- Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and type https://www.britbox.com/roku.
- Enter the activation code now and click on Activate.
- Go to Roku and start using the BritBox.
As you know Prime Video, Netflix and Vudu have higher subscription prices, so BritBox is a kind of big relief. If you’re a British content lover, then BritBox is a must-have application. It’s very simple to install the app on Roku. The UI for the app is awesome.
Still, you need any assistance regarding BritBox and installation. Please free to ask us, we’ll try to resolve your query as much as we can. If you like this page, please refer this to your friends & colleagues. Thanks in advance!!!!!