I can understand, you visited this page to download Cinema HD for Smart TV. Just to let you know, there are various methods to use Cinema HD on any Android TV/Box. 100% working guide, quick to install and setup.
It can also support Non-Android TVs by using Amazon Firestick or Chromecast. If you can’t offer these premium products then you can try also Roku which is free to use.
Is there a Cinema HD TV app?
Technically Yes!!! It is officially available for all Android-based TVs. For all non-Android TVs you need to use any one of the services from the below list.
- Fire TV/Firestick
- Kodi 18
- Google Chromecast
If you already have these services then follow respective guides and install it. I recommend the people to use Kodi or Roku for who doesn’t offer money.
Tip: If you have a computer then download Cinema HD for PC.
Why Cinema HD?
Actually, It is an Android mobile application that offers a wide range of TV shows and movies for free. Currently, it has become the most lovable streaming app for smartphones and tablets. Now, people are looking to install this app on their televisions because of large-screen experience.
With this, users don’t need a cable connection to watch television shows or films. Just, installing this free app can offer the latest entertainment content without a setup box. You’ll only need a strong Internet or WiFi connection.
What are other features available on TV version?
- Download movies/series to TV and watch them anytime anywhere.
- Play 4K videos.
- Fewer Ads.
- Quick access to the library.
- No paid subscription required.
How to Download and Install Cinema HD on Smart TV
As you already know that this method is strictly allowed to use Android smart TVs users only. Other tv users may follow a separate guide, you can find them on our blog or above links.
There are a few simple steps to follow without fail. Please don’t go for other websites to download this apk because it can be downloadable here. So, it would be a cakewalk for you to download. But, installation may tricky. You need to follow the guide till the end and I discussed everything about it.
Let’s start the step-by-step instructions…
Your Android TV must be connected to a strong Internet.
Part 1: Unknown Sources
- In your smart TV, Allow the installation of unknown apps.
- To do this, Go to Settings >> Security & Restrictions.
- Turn-on the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Turn-off the “Verify Apps” option.
Part 2: File Manager/Browser
In this part, you’ll need to download the Cinema apk to your Smart TV. It is not that much easy as downloading this app to mobiles. Because our smart TVs don’t support to use the Google Chrome web browser.
In this case, we have to use a good File Manager which can also support to download files from the web. As per sources, ES File Explorer is the best File Manager for Smart TV.
- Go to Menu, find a Google Play Store, and open it.
- Search for “ES File Explorer File Manager”. Hit the “Installl” button.
- Open ES File Explorer app, visit “favorite” option.
- Now, click on “Add” button.
- Enter “Cinema HD TV” in the name filed.
- Enter ” https://cinemahdapp.net/cinemahd.apk/” in the path filed. (Without quotes).
- Again click on “add”.
- Now, revisit the favorite section and look for the Cinema HD TV bookmark.
- Click on it to start installation. Follow the screen steps and complete the installation.
To find the Cinema HD on TV, please visit the Apps or Installed Apps section.
There are many methods available online but this is a unique and working method. Why only this method to use? Because here we only use the online resources and device modification. In others, they may use costly devices which may cost you more.