Is Cinema HD Not Working on your device? If Yes, then follow our guide to resolve all common problems and issues. It is the destination page to fix its errors.
Cinema HD has become the biggest application after a few streaming apps got shutdown. Due to a lack of staff for maintaining and developing the app, it went to several errors. They are; buffering, crashing, video not available, No connection, server errors, and failed to fetch the links.
Because of these errors, you may felt struggle to get it back. Don’t worry, I had made a working guide for them and please follow them respectively.
Resolve Cinema HD Not Working Problems (One-By-One)
This section is helpful for Cinema HD users who are running this app on Android mobiles and Fire Stick devices.
#1: No Connection/Video Not Available/Server Error
- Method 1: Make sure to check whether your device is connected to the internet or not. Sometimes, you may exceed your daily high-speed data quota so it may interrupt the connection. It is better to cross-check your Internet by using other apps. If you’re using Wi-Fi then also better to check.
- Method 2: Use the compatible and appropriate version of this app. If you forgot to update the app with its latest version then you may face few glitches and server errors. To get rid of this, use the newer version of this app. You can find it here.
- Sometimes, the updated version is also not compatible with your current Android version. In that case, switch back to the older version therefore you’ll not see problems.
- Method 3: Video Not Available; This could be due to host and server problems. That particular link may be removed from the host, or the server may busy fetching that link. To resolve this issue, it’s better to try again later.
#2: Cinema HD Buffering/ Suddenly Stops Working
Almost all users may come across these types of errors. It could be due to heavy data storage on your device. So, you must be clear the cache and data of the app.
- Go to Settings >> Apps & Notifications >> Cinema HD v2.
- Here, tap on Storage option.
- Next, tap on Clear Cache and then Clear Storage/Data.
Remember, clearing the storage will remove all your app data such as bookmarks, downloads, watch lists, etc,.
One on time, buffering can also happen due to low bandwidth or high server response time, and weak internet. So, nothing to worry about it and just few minutes later for that stream.
#3: Installation failed / Not updating the app
I personally experienced this error when try to install the app for first time on my OnePlus mobile. I tried many versions but failed to install. Finally, I found a solution and reasons…
- Solution: Use Cinema HD V2 app instead of Cinema HD V1.
- Version 1 is completed dead and not working.
- Do not use the older versions which no longer provide future updates.
- Use up-to-date version to run the app smoothly.
- If the app not updating automatically then uninstall it and re-install with latest version.
Note: Please don’t download the app from scrapped or niche websites that may damage your device. Few websites don’t provide you the original apk and latest APK. I recommend you download it from our website, trusted app stores, or official website.
#4: Fix the No Data\Links Available Error
It happens only in a few countries because their government may deny access of host websites or copyrighted content. In this case, use free or premium VPN to hide your IP and set US IP and access content without the “Non-availability of data/links” error.
There is one more reason for this, which is Ad-blocker. If you’re running any ad blocking service then it must be disabled while using this app.
To fix other minor problems, reset your app preferences in the App Manager settings.
I covered everything in a simple manner. Still, have any doubts or errors? Please do a comment below with detailed error information or screenshots if available.