Are you using Amazon Firestick? If Yes, wanna watch HD movies for free? Then you’ve landed at the perfect page. Here in this, I’ll take you to watch favourite movies on Firestick. Learn how to install the Cinema HD for Firestick.
This module is entirely dedicated to a couple of methods by which you can install Cinema HD on Firestick. Rather, if you’re interested to know how to run Cinema HD on Windows PC, refer our detailed guide on Download Cinema HD on Windows PC.
Cinema HD is a fantastic entertainment application that is trending now. It lets you watch videos on-demand content. Can watch all your favorite Movies and TV Shows in High-Quality Mode. For more information related to the best features and Latest version, go through Cinema HD APK.
I ’m confident enough that you’ll fall in love with the app. It is very simple and safe to watch movies. You can stream this app on all Android Mobiles and Tablets. If you’re looking for the free and best entertainment app and particularly to watch movies on Android Device, will not be able to find a better app than Cinema HD. Therefore, it’s worthwhile to install this app.
To stream free Movies and TV Shows isn’t that easy. If it’s like that I’d not write this article. However, It’ll be easy if you follow these simple and quick guides.
Cinema HD is compatible on the all Fire Devices including Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
Be download the APK file from this link, I promise you that no malware and vulnerabilities found.
For streaming Cinema HD on Firestick, you need to make some changes to your Firestick Device. Let’s see, What are they?
ENABLE ADB DEBUGGING AND UNKNOWN SOURCES
You ought to do one foremost task or I can say it’s a pre-requisite. By doing so, we are requesting Firestick to install third-party applications. Please note that One must not proceed further without doing this.
1. Go to Amazon Firestick Home Screen.
2. From the Menu on Top, click on Settings with the help of Remote.
3. In Settings Page, scroll aside to find out Device(MY FIRE TV) Option.
4. Go ahead and click on Developer Options.
5. See, if ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources is off, Click on them to turn it ON.
6. When Prompt appears on next screen, hit on Turn ON.
Upon accomplishing the above requirement, Now it’s time to download the interfacing app which will enable you to run any app on Firestick. Many users are running Downloader app to install Cinema HD on Firestick. For the reason that I’m going to use the same application.
1. Steps to Install Cinema HD on Firestick by using Downloader App
Under this, you’ll have two sub-headings. Those are the Installing interface app and downloading Cinema HD.
As I mentioned earlier, Downloader is the best interfacing application that will enable us to run Cinema HD on Firestick. So, Let’s know how to get the Downloader App.
Installing the Downloader App
- Again get back to Firestick Home Page.
- Right next to Home Option, you will find a search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top left the screen.
- By the use of Firestick remote, enter the word ‘downloader‘.
- From the list of search results, find the Downloader App which is in orange colour.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the Downloader app.
Download Cinema HD on Firestick
Finally, you’ve successfully installed the Downloader app on Firestick. So let’s move on to further in procedure.
- Go to APPS & GAMES section and Open Downloader app or else you can directly open the app from the installing page.
- After that, Click on Settings which is at the left sidebar.
- On the Homepage, you’ll get a dialogue box and asking you to enter URL.
- Enter URL as https://cinemahdapp.net/ and then hit on GO.
- Hold on a few minutes for Cinema APK to download.
- And after that, click on NEXT to install Cinema HD.
- Give some time for the installation to complete.
- Once it is installed, click on OPEN.
- If you want to run the app later click on DONE.
- Go to YOUR APPS & CHANNELS and find Cinema HD installed on your Firestick.
Some of you might not comfortable in using the Downloader App. Instead, they can go for the below method.
2. Install Cinema HD By Using ES Explorer
This procedure also same like as installing Cinema HD on Firestick using Downloader App. Lemme go through the contents.
ES Explorer is a part of Amazon FireStick App Store. So you get the app easily.
- Similarly, as you did above Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to Home Page of Amazon Firestick.
- Search for ES Explorer.
- Next, Download and Install the app accordingly.
- ES Explorer —> Favorites —> Add
- Now Enter Path as https://cinemahdapp.net/ and Name as Cinema HD.
- Go ahead and click on Add.
- Next, go to a Favorites section and find the Cinema APK which is Bookmarked.
- Just Click on Icon to download and install the app.
- Therefore, you successfully installed Cinema HD on Firestick.
How to Use Cinema HD on Firestick
You can always open this app from Apps & Channels at whatever time you want to. It is very easy to use this app. It has a fantastic user interface by which anyone operates it without any hurdles.
In general, you can see a featured Movies and TV shows on home-screen under Trending Category. For more options, you can go to Options(three horizontal lines) menu.
In the Options, can sort the content by genre or categories. List of categories like Popular, Latest Update, Action, Top rated, View Count, Family, etc.
If you’re looking for something that is not there on filters, still you can go to serach option and type the name of an actor, movie or TV show to find the content.
Certainly, we come to the end of the article. This app is compatible with all versions of Firestick. I personally loved this app. Follow the steps carefully to get Cinema HD on your Firestick. If you’ve any queries please do ask us via the comment box below, we love to give feedback on your query. Any suggestions are always welcome.