Well, we’ve seen how to stream Cinema HD on Firestick, Windows PC, Mac and Smart TV. It is pretty much simple and easy to use the app on those platforms. In this section, we will look into the perspectives of how to install Cinema HD for Apple TV.
It’s always fun and entertaining to watch our favourite movie/TV Show on a bigger screen along with our loved ones.
One of the primary and most important prerequisites for this procedure is, you must have a Mac computer. Without a computer, we can’t proceed further.
In general, we don’t have an iOS version of the Cinema HD application. But don’t worry, we have one fantastic alternative for the app that is CotoMovies. It’s an excellent entertainment application that brings all the Movies/TV Shows in one place.
CotoMovies: Simply, I can say this is an iOS version of the Cinema HD app. It provides you with all kinds of movies and TV Shows in HD format for free.
CotoMovies isn’t available on the Apple App Store to install directly on Apple TV. So, we need to install it manually by Cydia impactor.
Cydia Impactor: It’s a utility software which is used to install third-party(.ipa files) in our iOS devices( iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV ). The process of installing third-party apps is called sideloading.
I am going to use the iOS version of Cinema HD here that is CotoMovies.IPA file. Don’t confuse here, both CotoMovies and Cinema HD are the same but we have different names for the different platforms.
In this let’s first know how to install Cydia Impactor and then we will know installing Cinema HD on Apple TV.
Installing Cydia Impactor
- Click here to download the latest version of Cydia Impactor on your Mac computer.
- Save the file on your local disk.
- Go to the folder where you saved the file.
- Click on the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen command and install the application like any other mac applications.
Connecting Apple TV and Mac device via Cydia Impactor
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Using USB-C to USB-A cables, connect your Apple TV and Mac.
- Make sure to use the cables properly.
- Now open the Cydia impactor on your mac computer and check whether Apple TV connected or not.
- On the home screen of Cydia Impactor, you can see Apple TV on connected devices list.
Getting CotoMovies on Cydia Impactor
Once you have established the connection between Apple TV and Cydia Impactor. It is very simple to install the CotoMovies application.
- Visit the web page appvalley.vip from your computer.
- Search for CotoMovies.IPA app and download the file.
- Save the on your local disk.
- Open the Cydia Impactor.
- Now drag a CotoMovies.IPA file and drop it into Cydia Impactor.
- It’ll ask for authentication, enter Apple ID and Password.
- Next, hit on OK.
- After that, restart your Apple TV.
- You can now see, CotoMovies on your Apple Home page which ready to use.
Yes, without a computer you can’t get CotoMovies on Apple TV.
Officially No, but you can use the iOS version of Cinema HD that is CotoMovies. It can be installed easily on your Apple TV by using the above guide.